Very cute backgroud. I see your blogging about as much as me. Some crazy person has talked me into opening up a facebook, and it has totaly sucked up all my blog time. It a scary thing when people you haven't seen for 20 years are looking for you and asking to be your friend. Weird. but fun seeing so many people you forgot existed. So how are you doing? Got any plans for the near future? Neither do we. As I have been writing this I've sneezed 14 times. What the he****ck :) Polen.
Thanks! I thought I'd go for a generic nonseasonal one that I wouldn't have to change for awhile. No plans for the near future. Just the whole trying to breathe with the pollen and such!
3 comments:
You should be a proud, proud wife. Good thing Frank's not too sexy for his Patti!
Very cute backgroud. I see your blogging about as much as me. Some crazy person has talked me into opening up a facebook, and it has totaly sucked up all my blog time. It a scary thing when people you haven't seen for 20 years are looking for you and asking to be your friend. Weird. but fun seeing so many people you forgot existed.
So how are you doing? Got any plans for the near future? Neither do we. As I have been writing this I've sneezed 14 times. What the he****ck :) Polen.
Thanks! I thought I'd go for a generic nonseasonal one that I wouldn't have to change for awhile. No plans for the near future. Just the whole trying to breathe with the pollen and such!
Post a Comment