Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Winter Wonderland

Sadie helping with the inside decorations. Which she almost took down early when she zipped around the tree and caught the light strands in a race with Molly last Thursday.
During the day time. This was taken BEFORE someone stole our last snowflake path light :-) We replaced the set and Frank was able to rig it so it still lights even with one now missing.
Doesn't this look like real snow???
The night time view with our extra set of snowflake path lights now.
The whole house, sorry it is so blurry. It looks great in a small view finder :-)
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Susette 10e said...

Very cool! You guys look more festive on the outside. Our's is a little bah humbug on the outside, but once your in, it's MERRY CHRISTMAS!
See! I knew you would find stuff to put on here. Now you just need to e-mail people and tell them about it. I'm glad you posted though cause if you wouldn't have, I wouldn't have known how cute your house looks at Christmas. I'm glad your having family over for Christmas, but sad that you guys aren't gona make it over. Whose funeral is Frank going to? Miss ya guys and hope it won't be "see ya next year"