Monday, December 8, 2008

Well lookey here, the Kasten are in the blog world

Patti you can delete this post later if you'd like, but I couldn't take it anymore that you were not in the blog world soooooo I made one for you. :) Are you still my friend? I know there is stuff you guys do, if not on a daily basis a monthly one for sure, and I for one would like to see it. I bet there's pictures of your Thanksgiving and your new puppies. You take pictures all the time so start loading them up girl. As soon as I hear your response then I'll turn over all the administration stuff so you can change your background and add pics and music and all sorts of fun stuff like that. I chose blue to start off with cause well you all like blue. In fact that should be your first song. "I'm blue dab oh dee dab oh dye"

Have fun bloggin!

No comments: