Neener Neener Neener for another year to all those doubters that were taking bets we wouldn't last a year~!;-P (said in a totally loving manner). It's been 17 now and going strong!

This is us at the restaurant Wild Thaiger where we went for dinner tonight. Can I just say "Mmmmmmmmmm Happy TUmmy!!!! I am so excited we have found an awesome place for Pad Thai!"
Not to mention the dessert: "Fried Bananas (with homemade coconut ice cream)"
So totally worth every calorie!


SOrry, couldn't figure out how to turn the pictures sideways and Sadie is licking my arm as I try and figure it out so long story short...Sadie wins!
P.S. Susette! We need to get Kirk to try the super spicy item on the Wild Thaiger menu for us. We are curious but scared that it will burn our insides out!
Talk to ya later!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!
Was your wedding the one with the roast pig?
Why yes it was! Was it delicious? I don't remember getting to eat any of it.
Hey How's Melody? Did she have surgery yet?
Post a Comment